5/19/09

Blogging at Blenz, Megamall


It is my first time to try blogging in a public place. It’s exactly 2:20 pm and I’m at Blenz, Megamall where wi-fi is free.


My Acer Aspire One works perfectly. It’s the size of my journal-very lightweight. It also helps that Intel atom N280 processor doesn’t disappoint as well. The moment I started typing, I felt at home.

The baristas in Blenz were very accommodating and knowledgeable. They made my first time at their place worthwhile, I will definitely go back. I’ve ordered a supremo sized drink –Macha latte which they claim to be oozing with health and well, we’ll see. It tastes like green tea. I’ll never order this with Whipped cream.

Now I can find inspiration through the people who pass me by at the mall, people whom I love to observe.

allvoices

No comments:

 
Custom Search