5/20/09

"People are flawed"

Today I’ve ordered Strawberry Yoghurt Chillo at Blenz. This one tasted like bubblegum, I like Iced Matcha Latte better.

Earlier, I’ve shared this quote with a co-TL and friend-Noel—“when you think things are falling apart, think again, they might just be falling into place.” It’s the same thing I’ve believed when our client pulled out support from Sykes forcing the entire team to move out or transfer to other accounts.

I knew it was going to be difficult to start over, but I was excited with the idea. I had so many things planned when I left Sykes since April but so far, I’ve only been successful with the following:

1. Getting a US B1/B2 Visa
2. Making a list of ideas for business and other personal plans and reading up on how to get there
3. Helping my dad with his small construction business
4. Enjoying my sabbatical-like vacation with the people I love
5. Spending 6 days, 5 nights in my most favorite place in the Philippines-Boracay
6. Updating my blog

Just wanted to write down this quote I’ve heard from the Angels and Demons movie which I’ve watched last Friday at Galleria “People are flawed.”

It is the perfect description of human beings especially the one sitting beside me at the Galleria Movie house. I told my friends to remind me never to watch in Galleria for important movies such as this one. The guy was insensitive enough to annoy the wits out of me when he consistently texted and answered his calls. Ringers were all in high volume.

allvoices

No comments:

 
Custom Search